Increase is God’s original plan for our lives. Increase is God’s Master Plan for our lives (Genesis 1:28). We see from 1 Corinthians 3:7 that increase or growth comes from God. It takes God releasing His blessing on you and on the work of your hands for there to be an increase (Genesis 26:12). Isaac sowed, God blessed Isaac, and there was an increase! Isaac reaped, Isaac received much more than what was sown when God blessed him. It is the Lord that brings the increase. To increase what you have, you need to give not hoard what you have (Luke 6:38). Surrendering what you have to God is the seed or catalyst needed for there to be an increase. The five loaves of bread and two fish increased when they were put into Jesus’ hand. If the young boy had kept his food to himself, all he would have had that day was a nice lunch. Giving his meal to Jesus made the young lad see the power of God to not just double or triple what you have, but to give you an exponential growth; a massive increase (John 6:6-13). May we experience massive increase in every area of our lives, amen. May we blessed with the kind of increase that after you have paid that pressing bill, bought the foodstuffs for your family, repaired or replaced that appliance, invested in that business, sown into the work of God, there is plenty of left over.
To experience increase or growth in any area of our lives, we must plug our lives to God’s Word and power. We must stay connected to the God of increase. Here are 10 key areas God wants us to experience increase:
- The Lord shall increase His love in your heart. The Lord shall increase your love and passion for God. The Lord shall increase your love for righteousness and your hatred for sin. The Lord shall increase your love for people; for those in your family and for those not related or connected to you in any way (Matthew 10:37, 1 Thessalonians 3:12, Hebrews 1:9).
2. The Lord shall increase His control over your life. God’s will and way shall increase, while your own will and way shall greatly decrease (John 3:30).
3. The Lord shall increase your greatness; your name, your family, your business, your ministry, your impact and influence shall be very great (Psalm 71:21).
4. The Lord shall increase you in wisdom and in favour with God and man (Luke 2:52).
5. The Lord shall increase your faith. Your faith in God shall be a strong, unshakeable faith not a weak, doubting and dwindling faith (Luke 17:5).
6. The Lord shall increase your knowledge and understanding of His Word (Colossians 1:10).
7. The Lord shall increase His grace and anointing on your life (2 Peter 3: 18, Isaiah 61:1).
8. The Lord shall increase your peace and joy (Isaiah 9:3, 7).
9. The Lord shall increase you financially. You shall have increased money making ideas. Money will increase not diminish in your hands. Businesses and projects shall flourish not die in your hands. God will increase your patronage; your sales and customers (Deuteronomy 8:18, Proverbs 3:9-10).
10. The Lord shall increase your testimonies (Jeremiah 30:19, 1 Samuel 2:1). Your storehouse of testimonies of God’s faithfulness shall overflow in Jesus mighty name. Amen and amen.Believe God’s Word, key into God’s Word and be expectant to receive increase in these 10 key areas.
PHOTO CREDIT: Campaign Creators on Unsplash