1. Having the presence of God with you does not mean an absence of trials in your life.
2. Though problems may confront us, threaten and surround us, they can never overwhelm us if we are surrounded by God’s presence.
3. When God allows a problem or trial to come our way, it is because there’s a beautiful treasure; a remarkable blessing underneath the bitter experience.
4. The easiest way to get out of life’s pit, prison and bitter experiences is to be a source of blessing irrespective of what you are going through.
5. Passionate God pleasers always have the last laugh.
6. Forgiveness is a virtue to possess and a test to pass if you want to get to the heights God has prepared for you.
Read the full account of Joseph’s story http://teshnwritings.com/product/treasure-chest-hardcover/