MY EYES SHALL SEE GOOD THINGS
What you focus on affects your thoughts and actions. Our spiritual eyes have to be open to make wise choices. Someone may appear as a very kind person but underneath all that kindness is an agent of darkness. A business opportunity may present itself as a major breakthrough, but is a part to financial ruin.
I encourage you to take time out to pray these prayers that will open your spiritual eyes and set you on the path of righteousness and honour.
- O Lord, I bless, exalt and magnify Your name for preserving me and carrying me through the past months, through tough and challenging times. Your name be forever praised for all You have done for me, my family, church and nation this year.
- Father, as Your eyes are moving to and fro the whole earth looking for those who are fully committed to You so You can bless them, please remove unfaithfulness and every lukewarm, nonchalant attitude from my relationship with You.
- Father, You have said that the eye is the lamp of the body and if the eyes are good, the whole body will be full of light. Jesus can never lead anyone to sin or error. O Lord, let my eyes be steadily fixed on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of my faith so I don’t miss it, so I don’t walk into sinful traps.
- O Lord, my Father, deliver me completely from every form of hypocrisy. Help me to see and remove the log that is in my own eye before I go around judging and complaining about the speck in other people’s eyes.
- Father, please open my spiritual eyes to see how loved I am, to see that I am the apple of Your eye and that Your hand and banner of protection is all around me. Give me this deep revelation so my life is free from fear, worry and anxiety.
- O Lord, I lift up my eyes to the hills, I lift up my eyes to You for help and protection. Please don’t let me be put to shame.
- In the name of Jesus I bind every spirit of distraction from my life. I come against everything that is distracting me from focusing on God, everything that is distracting me from pursuing my God-given goals, everything that has made me lose sight of my final destination in this journey of life.
- Lord, help to stop dwelling on the negatives in my life or in other people’s lives. Help to focus on those things that are true, lovely, honourable and praiseworthy.
- Father, in every area of my life, don’t let me be carried away by outward appearances. Open my spiritual eyes to see those things that can’t be seen with our physical eyes so I am guided aright when making decisions.
- I declare and decree that for the remaining days of this year, my eyes will see the defeat of my adversaries; my eyes will look in triumph on all wicked foes fighting against me, my family, church and nation.
- O Lord, please let the eyes of my heart be enlightened, so that I will know the hope of my calling in Christ Jesus, my position in Christ Jesus, and my eternal inheritance through Christ Jesus.
- Father, open my eyes to wondrous revelations, insight and wisdom in Your Word that can bring about divine prosperity and transform every area of my life.
- Jehovah God, let every ‘king Uzziah’ standing in the way of my seeing Your glory in my life and family be brought down and destroyed this month.
- Father let every evil veil covering Your glory and repelling good things from my life, family, business, career and ministry be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
- Father, by Your mercy and grace, this month let me see Your power of restoration at work. Let me see the restoration of all the canker worm and caterpillars have taken away from me; let me see the restoration of every good thing I have lost.
- Father, blind every evil eye from my children, spouse and all family members.
- Father, let me become invisible to every satanic agent and evil force that has been monitoring my progress.
- I declare that I will taste and see that the Lord is good. I will see myself abounding in awesome testimonies of the goodness of God.
- O Lord, my Father, before this year comes to an end, please visit me in an awesome way that will turn my eyes to a fountain of tears of joy.
- Father, for the remaining part of 2016, in my life, family, church and nation, do what no eyes have seen, what no ear has heard about, what no mind can imagine possible.
PHOTO CREDIT: creationswap