You may have never filled a form to join the Nigerian Army or any other army of the world, you may not know how to hold a gun talk less of pulling the trigger, but you are always on the battlefield. Life is a battle. There’s an unseen war for your soul (1 Peter 2:11, Romans 7:23). There are forces of darkness, stubborn principalities, wicked and dangerous spirts fighting to frustrate you, get you down, and place you outside of God’s will for your life (Ephesians 6:10-13). So whether you like war movies or not, whether or not you can’t stand the sight of blood, you are involved in a serious battle. The battle is not ordinary and so you can’t fight it with physical weapons like machine guns, revolvers, bombs or any nuclear weapon. 2 Corinthians 10:4 tells us that “the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world…” Human strength, skill and intelligence can’t get you anywhere in this battle. You need a superior power. You need God to fight your battles. God is a mighty man of war and anyone who tries to engage God in battle is heading for outright failure. God can never lose any battle. He’s always on the winning side and if you allow God fight your battles, you will surely be on the winning side.
Are you facing a battle that wants to crash your marriage? Are powers of darkness at work in the life of your child and seriously trying to truncate your child’s destiny? Do wicked spirts torment and harass you at night in your dreams? Is there a flood of financial crisis and afflictions attempting to drown you? Have you spent years battling with a health challenge? Are there agents of darkness that have been diverting blessings away from you? Is there a strongman holding your mind captive to sin? Is there a spiritual chain tying you down to the same spot year in year out? Do you seem to encounter serious opposition and resistance to your moving forward anywhere you turn? You have a mighty man in battle who is always by your side so call on Him today. Call on God to come and fight your battles. Pray these prayers to invite God to come and take over the battles of your life so you can be more than a conqueror in all these battles of life.
- O Lord, purge, wash and cleanse me thoroughly from sin so I don’t have any property of the devil in my possession when I go out to battle.
- I refuse to be afraid of any battle. I will not be fainthearted; I will not give in to fear and panic. I bind every spirit of fear from my life.
- I surrender my life afresh to God. I submit myself to God and resist the operations of the devil in my life.
- O Lord, come and take over the battles of my life and family. Come and take over the battles of my life so it will be known to everyone that I’m not alone, the Almighty is with me.
- Father, I have no power of my own. O Lord, please be with me and come and fight my battles so I can come out victorious.
- Father, concerning that very serious issue I am going through, come and fight for me while I hold my peace and remain still before You.
- Mighty man in battle, arise and destroy every weapon fashioned against my spiritual life, health, family, finances, career and ministry.
- God of unbeatable wisdom, turn every satanic counsel against me into foolishness. Let no evil counsel prevail in Jesus mighty name, amen.
- O Lord, frustrate every wicked scheming against me. Let nothing come out of it. Let it never see the light of day.
- Father, with your right hand of power, crush every enemy of my soul, every enemy of my joy and progress.
- O Lord, go before me and level the mountains of delay and opposition. O Lord, go before me and break down the gates of bronze erected around me to keep me from moving forward. O Lord, cut asunder all bars of spiritual, health, financial and emotional problems and difficulties.
- I decree and declare that the enemies that rise up against me and my family will be defeated. They will come against us in one direction but flee in seven.
- I decree and declare that no man, woman, force or power will be able to stand against me. The Lord shall put the terror and fear of me wherever I go.
- I declare that the horse against my life, family, church and nation may have been fully prepared and equipped for battle, but victory belongs to the Lord. The Lord who is highly exalted will bring down the horse and the rider.
- I declare and decree that because the Lord is with me, whatever evil plan the enemy proposes for my life will not stand, whatever strategy the enemy employs will be thwarted. If God is for me, who can be against me?
- I declare that only the shouts of victory shall be heard in my dwelling place.
- I declare and decree that this month, I shall dance for joy, I shall dance the victor’s dance.
- O Lord, I give You praise because one thing is certain from Your Word; You always lead me in triumph in Christ Jesus and give me victory over my foes and adversaries. All my foes and adversaries will be defeated in Jesus mighty name, amen.