The hand of God is the safest place to be. John 10:29 says “My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand”. What is in the hand of a man can be stolen. At gunpoint, your phone, car, jewelry, even your very life can be taken away. But whatever is placed in the hands of God is secure there. When you place your life in the hands of God, you are assured of divine security. He will secure you from all evils.
When you are carrying something in your hand say your suitcase or even your baby, after sometime your hands will get tired and you may have to drop what is in your hands. The hands of a young, strong, agile person can get tired and weary. But God who is much older than the oldest person on earth, has hands that never get tired or weary (Isaiah 40:28, Isaiah 40:30). When you place your life in the hands of God, any problem you are facing can’t ever be too big or heavy for God that He can’t carry it. When your life is in the hands of God, it will never get to a point that God gets tired or weary of carrying you.
Below are prayers to help you commit your life to the strong, loving and everlasting hands of God. I don’t know how bad your situation is today. What I know is that there is no mistake the hand of God can’t correct, there is no damage the hand of God can’t repair, there is no problem the hand of God can’t solve.
- O Lord, forgive and purge me of every sin that can keep your hand far away from me (Isaiah 59:1-2).
- Father, whatever will make me fall into your hand of judgment, remove from my life O Lord (Hebrews 10:31).
- Father, you are the potter, I am the clay. Lord, I am in your hands, mould me into who you want me to be (Jeremiah 26:14).
- O Lord, let your hand deliver me from every enemy; from every force and power of darkness that doesn’t want me to have a new beginning; that doesn’t want things to change for the better in my life, that doesn’t want me to make progress in life (Psalm 31:14-15).
- Father, hide me, my family and loved ones in the shadow of your hands. Let your hand shield, keep and protect us from every wicked eye and hand and from all satanic plans (Isaiah 49:2).
- Lord, I humble myself before your throne of mercy and grace. O Lord, let your mighty hand lift me higher in every area of my life (1 Peter 5:6).
- Father, let your hand of power and glory be mighty upon my life. Let you hand give me the kind of promotion I never imagined I could get this year (1 Samuel 2:6-8, Psalm 75:6).
- O Lord, with your mighty hand give me a new beginning in every area of my life. Bring me out of every dryness and desert situation. Let your hand part every Red Sea before me that is preventing me from moving forward in life. (Isaiah 43:19).
- O Lord, with your outstretched hand, bring me out every pit of sickness, poverty, failure, barrenness, frustration and discouragement (Psalm 40:1-3).
- Lord, let you gracious hand scatter every ambush, trap and snare the enemy has prepared for me (Ezra 8:31).
- Father, let your right hand that is majestic in power shatter every ‘Pharaoh’ resisting and opposing my progress. Let your right hand of power shatter every enemy of my soul, every enemy of my joy, destiny and rising (Exodus 15:6-7).
- Father, my times are in your hands, my life is in your hands. Let only your counsel and purpose for my life stand (Psalm 31:15).
- Father, open your loving hands towards me and release something new and fresh to me so I can sing a new song (Psalm 104: 28).
- Father, I entrust my life fully into your hands. Keep me from falling. Keep and strengthen me in the faith so that on the last day, I will reign with you in glory (2 Timothy 1:12).
PHOTO CREDIT: creationswap